Thursday 23 March 2017

TH Thursday

THinking, THinking, THinking...

THinking THoughts, and being THankful on THursdays.


I'm definitely personalizing this question...

What radio station are you thankful for?
95.1 SHINE-FM, of course!
Ok, this is a very shortened version and I will continue this next week. Getting up at 4:30 in the morning Tuesday-Thursday has made me extremely tired! The Sharathon should be over by tomorrow afternoon so I'll have plenty of time to rest and post about it later.
I'm off to bed, 4:30am isn't that far away!

6 comments:

Katie said...

I've been watching your posts on Instagram. I know you are having a great time. I enjoy our local 97.3 WMEE. It has a nice mix of songs that I enjoy a lot.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Planet Rock for me! All my favourite songs without the need to change the CD player. Just wish they didn't have adverts but you can't have everything.

Justine said...

We've been listening to Planet Rock too! My boys love rock music.

Rachel said...

I've been trying to work on my gratitude this Lent, so this is a great reminder!

DJ said...

I hope you are all rested up!

Julie said...

I've been listening to Radio 4 and The Archers serial today, catching up on past episodes.