Sunday 12 March 2017

It's coming, it's coming! ❄❄❄

I've kept my snowmen up in hopes of snow, since we've been teased this year with barely a dusting.
Well, it's coming!

I follow Justin Berk and this is his prediction.
I live in the circled red area.


Finally! Although now I'm worried about the flowers coming up and the trees blooming. My daffodils started to open up last week.
And they're already drooping because it's been so cold.

This was the tease of snow we had last week, with the Cherry Blossom tree ❄❆blooming.

So I guess I should be getting milk, bread, and toilet paper tomorrow, but first I need to make sure I have enough floss, material, and patterns!

BRING. IT. ON! ❄☃❅

11 comments:

Vickie said...

Ha! Good for you, I guess?! We are getting half of what you are expecting.

Linda said...

I love snow if I don't have to go out in it. Hope your plants and trees make it through the storm.

Linda

Rachel said...

We're experiencing identical weather...I'm looking forward to the forecasted snow this week, but not so much clearing off my car in the morning!

deb said...

Wow, looks like you're supposed to get more than we are from this week's storm! Our forecast says 6-10 tomorrow night to Tuesday and then there's potential for more (just a touch or lots and lots, depending) since it will shift around to being lake effect snow at that point. Though the way everything has fizzled this year, I'm guessing we'll get about 3 or 4 inches.

Wanna hear something funny? People around here don't do the milk-and-toilet-paper frenzy thing.

Enjoy!

Penny said...

I'm in the purple too. Wish I could be excited about it, but the possibility of 12 inches is just too much. : )

Justine said...

No! Your pretty daffodils!

Julie said...

It will be lovely to look at out the window, stay warm and cosy and get lots of stitching done.

Katie said...

Oh I'm so jealous! We are getting just 3 inches. You were supposed to share with me haha. Enjoy!!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

"Potential for a lot more" - is that a technical meteorological term?

I am glad to see that you have your priorities right for the snow day supplies too. We've had snow at Easter before but not "a lot more" than 12 inches thankfully!

Debbie W. said...

Thank you, Astrid, for keeping your snowmen up. I am thinking that one pretty, late snow storm would be a fitting end to our mild winter. Enjoy your stitching! :)

Faith... said...

Ahhh, so it is all your fault! haha

I hope you enjoy it. I love in Tucson so no snow here!