Tuesday 12 March 2013

More March fun!

DJ and I had another stitching date last Friday, this time at her house.  We stitched and she also got her exercise!  Up the stairs, down the stairs, up the stairs again - all in the name of stitching.  Go take a look and see the redecorating we did.  Did you go to her blog yet?  Did you see the dragon and castle she made her son?!  LOVE IT!  And to think it's been hiding out in a closet all this time, but not any longer.

She tried out a new recipe for lunch and who knew I liked my pizza balls a little burnt!  JK, they were still good and we talked about how to improve them.
 
 And what did Mr. Tom do almost the whole time I was there?  Slept in his special place.  Such a cutie!
 
 I've been working on My Garden Journal, with a little help from Max!  I already made a little mistake so I'm working around it and I decided to make the flowers pink to add some colour to it. 
 
On the packing front, I have all my Halloween decorations ready to be stored at my friend's house.  This doesn't include my blow up pumpkin/ghosts and spider that go outside.  Can you tell I love Halloween? 

7 comments:

JShelby said...

WOW!! That is a lot of Halloween decorations! Love the halloween coloured tubs too, even if I'm feeling like my jack o' lantern is very very lonely now...

Parsley said...

Woo hoo, fun with a stitchy sister! So happy you had some time with a friend. I do love the color fabby you chose for your sal piece.

Linda said...

Sounds like you have a great day with DJ. Wish I had someone to stitch with. Love the orange totes.

Linda

DJ said...

I made more for Ben, Astrid, and learned that I left them in 10 minutes too long for us!! Adjust your time accordingly. LOL They still worked themselves open at the top, and instead of egg I used water, seemed to be fine. Gee...I hope your friend has plenty of storage space for your Halloween stuff!! See you soon! *Hugs*

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I love that your boxes are Hallowe'en colours! How much easier does that make it to find them among all the other boxes in storage, brilliant!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

ps 11th Hiccup book out in September, doesn't sound like it's the last in the series either woooo!

Mouse said...

hmmmmm we have lots of halloween stuff too ... might have to find some bright boxes for ours too .. and glad you had fun again with DJ and love your wee helper :) love mouse xxxxx