Saturday 12 November 2011

A Birthday and Ornies!

Wow, my baby is five!  His birthday was on Thursday and to celebrate first thing in the morning, we went to Dunkin Donuts for breakfast.  He got two donuts and ate both of them - then said his stomach hurt and it was my fault for letting him!  Cheeky boy!


I love this time of year, I got my pumpkin muffin and my pumpkin coffee - double yum!







It's also my "other" baby's birthday, Maximus.  He was quite happy with Nathan's leftover wrappings!  






 


 He does a good job of making sure everything is out of the bag too.




For dinner, Nathan's choice of fine dining was  





 The gmen barely fit in the little hut and it was interesting to watch them get out!



Here's the birthday boy getting ready to blow out his candles.  His brothers are at the ready to help out!  His birthday party with friends is tomorrow and he'll get a Finn McMissile (Cars 2) cake that I decorated today.  Eh, I wasn't that happy with it, but he was and that's all the matters. 




Now for the ornament SAL that I joined with Julie - This is a collection of what I'd like to accomplish.  Not all of them, just bits and pieces.  I've started on one, but not really enough to show yet.  
This is what I like to make for friends or teachers as a little Christmas gift, something that is specific to what they like or collect.



Anyone else working on the A Challenge for You?

1 comment:

Mouse said...

ooo hope he has a great day .. that donut looked yummy :) and I can't believe they squeezed into that tree trunk ..lol ...
hope maximus got spoiled as well :) love mouse xxxx