Monday 31 October 2011

Reliving Buzz & Woody, again!


 

Woody by day...


 
Buzz by night...

The above pictures are of Nathan at age four (10 days away from turning five!)
To the left are his brothers, at age 4 1/2.  Same costumes, so glad I kept them.  I think they have been used for at least four Halloweens and as much as I love Buzz, Woody & Jessie, I'm ready to try something new next year!






Can you believe that all this loot was from one house?!  This is in our friend's neighborhood and it has become quite popular - can't imagine why!



  













Not only do they give you a bag to put the candy in, but the first item is a toothbrush and toothpaste! 
 This is the set-up in their garage, quite a spread.
 
 
And here we have a well dressed morph man and quick dressed clown.  I think I like it better when I could see their cute little faces!  Oh, I'm so glad they don't read this blog or I'd be in "trouble".

I hope you all had a fun Halloween, with not so many tricks and lots of treats!



4 comments:

mdgtjulie said...

They all look great to me. I had three trick or treaters, who, when they found out no one here was giving out candy, shredded the weekly grocery ads all over the lawn. When I asked them why they did it, I was told if they don't get a treat, they play a trick. So out I went to clean it up. What has happened to kids these days?!?

Danielle said...

Astrid, you all looked so great in your costumes!! Tnat was candy from ONEhouse!! Oh my. How much did they spend in candy this year!?!? Those morph suits are freaky. I have seen two this year.

Daffycat said...

Whoa! You guys raked it in. You are set for candy for the next year!

DJ said...

Looks like your Halloween was full of fun! What a haul you made! You all look great in your costumes...I remember when Ben was little, he wore the same costume 3 years in a row. I love that Nathan wore your older boys costumes, and Woody and Buzz never get old! *Hugs*