Friday 24 June 2011

WHERE IS IT?!

So I've had a lot of help searching, searching... 



         
 On the 7th grade field trip...
             










While tubing and boating at Deep Creek Lake...






While spending the day at Hershey Park...


From the top of the Kissing Tower...













While strawberry picking on my birthday with the boys...






While Nathan was going through the tunnel in gymnastics...






 
Even the cats were searching, but it would help if Ming would open her eyes!





Darn squirrel even looked in the "squirrel proof" bird feeder for me!









But alas, I haven't been able to find it... I've lost my stitching mojo.  
I just don't know where it is.  I have plenty of things I could/should be working on, I see how well everyone else is doing, I even have new books and patterns.  
So what have I been doing?  Planning the 8th grade graduation lunch & reception, reading, trying to straighten up the house, going to the lake, chores, visiting PA, reading blogs/fb end of school activities, and now camps!  Oh, and I just had my friend that I grew up with come over to give me a exercise training session - which means I'm exercising too.  
What's missing?  Oh yeah, THE STITCHING!!!  I bring it all with me whenever I go to the lake or to my parents, but it ends up staying in the bag.
So, if anyone finds it or would like to loan me some, I'd appreciate it!

3 comments:

Parsley said...

Lots have lost their stitching mojo. I went through a spell myself. The best way to find it is to go to a store and drool over flosses. LOL

Summer is fun family time, I think your energies are focused where they need to be.

DJ said...

Pssst...you didn't leave it at our last stitching session at Barnes and Noble did you? I could meet you there and we could look together! LOL *Hugs*

Carol's Stitching said...

Don't worry Astid; it will show back up soon and when it does, you will be a stitching up a storm! :) Enjoy your summer with you little ones and great pictures!