Friday 11 February 2011

Crazy Sock Blog Party!

 Here she goes, it’s Parsley's Sock Blog Party!  I couldn’t decide which ones I wanted to wear, so I picked two!  Nathan wanted to show off his Power Rangers, so he joined in. 

Now if my girlfriend, Cori, knew that I was posting this, she would not be a happy camper.  Actually, she’d probably just laugh!  These are her favorite Cowboys socks, can you tell?  I’m not sure if she got new ones for Christmas, but if not, I know what to get for her birthday!

5 comments:

Parsley said...

I'm smiling ear to ear! Great sock post! And the power ranger ones are the best yet! ;-)

Ziggyeor said...

Those are great socks! Those Cowboy socks are a hoot.

Karyn said...

Those are the best socks ever, Astrid! Nathan's Power Ranger socks are the greatest...what a total cutie, and I think that Cori should get MVP as greatest Cowboys fan...those socks look well loved.
Your blog is beautiful and so is your family. I am awed by your stitching.
I am so glad to have made a "new" friend.
XOXO
Ma TK

DJ said...

I know she worships the Cowboys, she was wearing holy socks!! I think I would have had a hard time choosing which socks to wear too, they are BOTH great! ROTFL Those Welsh cookies looked good enough to eat!! And I loved the picture of you as a little girl...so cute!! We need to get together again...SOON!!

Oklahoma Granny said...

I'm just back from the weekend and checking out the socks from Parsley's party. Cute socks for sure. The cowboy socks are GREAT!